Children in UK vs Children in racist Poland

Watch
IndigenousBrit.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago

"We've to remember that there are Europeans in London." - Sadiq Khan

Yeah riiiight because of people you there wont be any Europeans at all left in London.
Pizza32
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Um
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The irony is, that multiculturalism did work in Poland in the past.

The largest medieval land battle was between joint forces of Catholic Poland, Orthodox Lithuania, Hussite Czechy and Muslim Golden Orde vs. Teutonic Knights.

Later on, Poland built its power on cooperation between different nations. The Tatar Muslim minority reached 100 000d in 12 mln country, they even fought at Vienna on Sobieski's side.

The difference is, that any belief or lifestyle enforcement in the old Poland could cause an immediate reaction of pulling out a saber. When Henry d'Anjou was reluctant to sign the Warsaw Confederation (an act on religious freedom), the nobles told him he will simply not leave the room alive if he doesn't sign.
This had various effects. For example, the Polish mosques from that period don't have any minarets. Modern Polish Tatars say it would impolite to scream around whole village. Another difference between old Polish Islam and this one, is that the old-Polish Muslims are in the first place loyal the motherland, and civil rights.
I might add the rumors are, that Polish Tatar Muslims are not in the best terms with Arabic muslims in the country. They have separate religious organizations, and one of Tatar leaders said that Saudi imams in Warsaw are mudding up water.
Arran90
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I detect a strange parallel between the two. It's the white middle class English folk who are largely unpatriotic and worship materialism. How liberalism has poisoned their minds.
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arran90)
I detect a strange parallel between the two. It's the white middle class English folk who are largely unpatriotic and worship materialism. How liberalism has poisoned their minds.
I think you straw-manned the word you used to label the people whom you disapprove.
jkl444
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sadiq Khan shouldn't even be in the country let alone ruling it.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are a bunch of primary school children supposed to instill fear in me or something?
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jkl444)
Sadiq Khan shouldn't even be in the country let alone ruling it.
How does that work? He was born here so he's english and has the right to live here.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What’s with all the Poland stuff on here lately?
Just my opinion
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Poland and other East European countries are standing up against the European Project.
It's even reached the point where little Owen Jones suggests throwing them out.
I'm not sure how that would work out for the EU.
jkl444
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
How does that work? He was born here so he's english and has the right to live here.
He is certainly not English. His DNA is Pakistani which is quite different from the DNA of the average English person. He has a right to live in Pakistan.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He is certainly not English. His DNA is Pakistani which is quite different from the DNA of the average English person. He has a right to live in Pakistan.
That completely bulls**t. His parents are immigrants who came here from Pakistan so he is allowed. Immigration allowed for half the country to be here so you got no basis.
jkl444
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That completely bulls**t. His parents are immigrants who came here from Pakistan so he is allowed. Immigration allowed for half the country to be here so you got no basis.
The immigrants are here because Britain is controlled by Zionist Jews. They are trying to swamp every single White country with non-whites so as to blend Whites out of existence. Diversity is White Genocide.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The immigrants are here because Britain is controlled by Zionist Jews. They are trying to swamp every single White country with non-whites so as to blend Whites out of existence. Diversity is White Genocide.
So your solution would be to force every immigrant out and how would you do that? What about European immigrants who are not ethnic British.
jkl444
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So your solution would be to force every immigrant out and how would you do that? What about European immigrants who are not ethnic British.
Pay them to leave. If they went back to their own countries with £50 000 they would be rich people.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pay them to leave. If they went back to their own countries with £50 000 they would be rich people.
And the offspring of immigrants, where does that leaves them? Why would they want to move out of a country they’ve lived in their entire lives? They will not want the money if it means moving to a country they never lived before nor want to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads