The Student Room Group

My mocks are in a few days... I feel like S**T!

I have mocks for As Maths, Geography & Computing.

I did a few Pure Maths past paper and got really high marks (over 80%) which is really good BUT even though I have done a decent amount of revision for computing and geography. I score drastically less in them . I feel like a failure because if I don't get all B's at least I'm screwed big time. I also struggle with applied maths. any tips. thanks :smile:
bump
just make sure you understand the content for each subject :smile:
look at the specification :yes:
Original post by laurawatt
just make sure you understand the content for each subject :smile:
look at the specification :yes:

will i learn everything in time?
Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner
will i learn everything in time?

when are your mocks?
and if you don't have enough time to know everything, at least learn the bigger parts of the course and understand key concepts :yes: anything else you can understand is a bonus :yes:

better to start right now than sit around waiting for replies though :lol:
you can do it!! :rave:
when are your mocks?
and if you don't have enough time to know everything, at least learn the bigger parts of the course and understand key concepts :yes: anything else you can understand is a bonus :yes:

better to start right now than sit around waiting for replies though :lol:
you can do it!! :rave:

My mocks are next week. My geo exam is wednesday

Comp sci and applied maths is thursday
My mocks are next week. My geo exam is wednesday

Comp sci and applied maths is thursday

so learn key concepts and then everything else if you have time :yes:
don't procrastinate though
so learn key concepts and then everything else if you have time :yes:
don't procrastinate though

The thing is I make notes and try to keep procrastination to a minimum. Still struggle.
The thing is I make notes and try to keep procrastination to a minimum. Still struggle.

find a different way to revise then? watch youtube videos about the topic i don't know what works best for you so i'm not sure how much i can help:redface:
find a different way to revise then? watch youtube videos about the topic i don't know what works best for you so i'm not sure how much i can help:redface:

all my notes were from youtube. Besides I don't have time to go through everything again on craigndave. Ill just read over my notes and practice.
bump

Quick Reply