The Student Room Group

MSc Physician Associate Anglia Ruskin Sep 2018

Hi guys,

was just wondering if anyone else is starting the MSc physician associate at Anglia ruskin Sep 2018? Im starting then and have no idea what the current arrangement is regarding funding!!!

Help!

Macgiolla89
Hi,The funding is for £2,500 per year. No further funding available.
Reply 2
Original post by SimbaMufasa
Hi,The funding is for £2,500 per year. No further funding available.

Thanks Simba! May I ask where you got your information?
I applied to a few PA programs and majority provide a £5000 training grant over 2 years (check DMU site). The only one's I know of that have tuition completely funded are Bangor, Swansea and Newcastle.
Reply 4
I applied to a few PA programs and majority provide a £5000 training grant over 2 years (check DMU site). The only one's I know of that have tuition completely funded are Bangor, Swansea and Newcastle.

What a shame! anyways thanks for your info, did you accept a place in the end somewhere?
Original post by macgiolla89
What a shame! anyways thanks for your info, did you accept a place in the end somewhere?

I have an offer from ARU but I'm waiting to hear from DMU as it's much closer to home. But DMU has far more applicants, a lot of the guys I saw only applied to DMU as it's their home city. Like 100s
Reply 6
ARU do mention on their website that they are the 'preferred provider' for Essex etc and that HEE have indicated that they MAY subside the fees for sep 18, have they officially confirmed to you otherwise that this wont be the case?
Original post by macgiolla89
ARU do mention on their website that they are the 'preferred provider' for Essex etc and that HEE have indicated that they MAY subside the fees for sep 18, have they officially confirmed to you otherwise that this wont be the case?

HEE provide £5000 over 2 years. If there is funding at ARU, it will most likely be this amount. Call them on Monday. 😊
Hello I have an interview for Msc physician associate course for this September. How did you find the interview process, did you have mini interviews?
It's a to standard interview with scenario based questions and your motivation for the course. The interviewers are lovely, you'll do great. Don't stress. 😊
It's a to standard interview with scenario based questions and your motivation for the course. The interviewers are lovely, you'll do great. Don't stress. 😊

Ohh woow that’s good then, well thank you for answering my question 😁
I have an interview at ARU tomorrow! It's good to know the interview isn't too stressful! Has anyone here also applied to Queen Mary? (starting in Jan 2018)
It's not stressful at all. Just be yourself. I applied to Queen Mary a while back, by as it's a January intake I don't think they've quite gotten round to anything yet.
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest