The Student Room Group

If any TSRians are about

I’m in London for three days next weekend, Sat to Monday, and was wondering if any of my mates on here want to meet up at all? It’ll be myself and @smidmore (I know the tag didn’t work, I can’t remember her user correctly) so if anyone wants to chill with us you’re more than welcome to!

Please PM me if you’re seriously interested, we’ll be in the London City area, near to Westminster and Kensington :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Also inb4 anyone says “careful about doing something like this” or words to that effect, I am aware of that and I am 18, my friend is 19 :smile:
Bump :smile:
Original post by IcelandicSkies
Bump :smile:

Hi ! I've seen you here quite a few times, with all of your emotions and utmost honesty, and you seem like you would be a really nice friend.
But I live way too far away 😭
I live in London lmao
Currently I’m sat in Dubai. Next weekend I could be sat in London. What more do I want in life?
Could show you around a couple places, a few iconic spots, some cultural hotspots, some clubs, some hotels
Reply 7
Original post by BDho
Could show you around a couple places, a few iconic spots, some cultural hotspots, some clubs, some hotels

Smooth
Original post by Pizza32
Smooth

What? I don’t know what you mean 😏
Original post by Pizza32
Smooth

:rofl:
Original post by BDho

Literally would love to meet up with you :colondollar: seriously
Original post by Missradioactive
Hi ! I've seen you here quite a few times, with all of your emotions and utmost honesty, and you seem like you would be a really nice friend.
But I live way too far away 😭

Aww thanks, whereabouts are you, if you don’t mind me asking?
Literally would love to meet up with you :colondollar: seriously

What would you like to do?
Original post by BDho
What would you like to do?

Well my friend and I have flexible plans, we’re staying in Shepherds Bush and she wanted to see things like Camden Lock and whatnot, I’d love to do whatever you recommend though with you. I’ve got tons of time to do stuff plus I literally live less than an hour by train away from London so I have the freedom to go up whenever too :P
Bangladesh :smile:

Ahh yeah that is quite a long way :P also I’ve seen you around here a lot recently and I think you’re really cool :smile:
Aww thanks, whereabouts are you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Well my friend and I have flexible plans, we’re staying in Shepherds Bush and she wanted to see things like Camden Lock and whatnot, I’d love to do whatever you recommend though with you. I’ve got tons of time to do stuff plus I literally live less than an hour by train away from London so I have the freedom to go up whenever too :P

When u coming down?

how tf is she meant to take you around london when you aint even in the....:colonhash:
Original post by Bang Outta Order

how tf is she meant to take you around london when you aint even in the....:colonhash:

:rofl:
Original post by BDho
When u coming down?

PM’ed you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest