The Student Room Group

Being kicked out of a friendship group?

I’ve always been quite a particularly shy person, constantly struggling to make any friends at all. I went to a school for a good amount of time but surprisingly i was able to become friends with everyone in my class, mainly because nobody really knew each other at this school.

After a couple of years of being in this school, although I loved all my friends I had there, the education the school provided was horrible and I could never learn a single thing so I decided to move schools.

In my new school everyone already knew each other I'm having a hard time trying to fit in with everyone just because it's so different from my old school. My old school was a religious girls school, this is a co-ed state school.

My social anxiety has reached its peak and I have began to relapse on my eating disorder, the “friends” I had made at this new school, which were really only people I had known years ago, told me I was awkward and didn’t fit in and that I should find new friends and people to hang out with because they only enjoyed talking to me in lessons. My parents don’t believe in mental illnesses and think it's just people being lazy or ridiculous so I can’t get any help for that at all.

I don't know what to do on Monday when I go back to school who do I hang out with what do I do they said they would help me "find new friends" but God knows how that's going to work out i just want to curly up in a ball and disappear what do I do?
Dont worry and stress and on Monday hang out with someone you are close or maybe try to make new friends and i know how you feel it happens and dont think about others they might they are prefect themselves but they are not and plus everyone has health problems its not your fault and they should support you and accept you on their friendship instead saying to leave and don't worry i am sure u will be able to make new friends on monday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending