The Student Room Group

Should I buy trousers and shirt (part of outfit for prom) from Primark?

Or is it worth paying £20 - £50 more? I brought an expensive blazer that goes best with black trousers and black shirt.

I also wanted to save money to buy appropriate footwear.
if it looks reasonable then there's no reason why not :smile:
i wore a trouser suit for prom, the only thing i brought new was the tie, the jacket and the waistcoat. I wore white shirts a blazer and trousers for sixth form so i just used the white shirt and trousers from that for prom
Original post by CoolCavy
i wore a trouser suit for prom, the only thing i brought new was the tie, the jacket and the waistcoat. I wore white shirts a blazer and trousers for sixth form so i just used the white shirt and trousers from that for prom

Our sixth form doesn't have uniform so haven't brought anything formal in years :tongue:
Reply 4
Do you think you’ll use the trousers again soon? Maybe for job interviews as you leave school or college interview. They always come in handy to have a decent pair.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Our sixth form doesn't have uniform so haven't brought anything formal in years :tongue:

Neither did ours :tongue: we had to wear formal business type clothes but wasn't a uniform :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest