The Student Room Group

I'm going to miss uni :(

This year has been the toughest year in education for me but I'm gonna miss uni over the summer. Not being able to see my friends for 3 months. :frown:

Anyone else?
Reply 1
Original post by johnny.snow
This year has been the toughest year in education for me but I'm gonna miss uni over the summer. Not being able to see my friends for 3 months. :frown:

Anyone else?

It’s so weird not seeing them but we’re having a party in a week or so when we get our new house so I get to see everyone
not at all

infact i'm counting down the number of weeks until my degree is over
I dont really have any friends at uni to miss
I dislike uni but i also dislike being at home for various reasons so i can never really win

Anyone else?

i felt a similar sense of nostalgia about knowing my life in education was at the end, but my quality of life has skyrocketed since i've been in the real world, i smile literally every day knowing i'll never have to sit another exam again. i literally have my WHOLE evenings to myself rather than dedicating evenings to revising and stress
Original post by CoolCavy
I dont really have any friends at uni to miss
I dislike uni but i also dislike being at home for various reasons so i can never really win

:console:
Original post by Pugglet
It’s so weird not seeing them but we’re having a party in a week or so when we get our new house so I get to see everyone

Well I'm officially leaving for the summer next week also. Why did they all have to live so far away? :mad:
Original post by ayyy2
not at all

infact i'm counting down the number of weeks until my degree is over

how come?
Original post by Princepieman
how come?

cos im living in a studio

Anyone else?

I've made some proper friends for life at university. I think I've even found someone who I actually like (never really liked anyone in my previous years of education)

You can always arrange to see them during the summer - that's what I've done and will be doing more often :smile:
Original post by Blue_Cow
I've made some proper friends for life at university. I think I've even found someone who I actually like (never really liked anyone in my previous years of education)

You can always arrange to see them during the summer - that's what I've done and will be doing more often :smile:

yeah but they live far af - a lot of them dont see their families throughout term time (i live a lot closer to mine) so i guess theyll want to make the most of it
yeah but they live far af - a lot of them dont see their families throughout term time (i live a lot closer to mine) so i guess theyll want to make the most of it

I travelled for 14 hours (return journey) to see a friend when she had her two days off work. We both made plans and had a really nice time. Best decision I ever made.

You'll be surprised how happy they might be when they see you :smile:
Original post by Blue_Cow
I travelled for 14 hours (return journey) to see a friend when she had her two days off work. We both made plans and had a really nice time. Best decision I ever made.

You'll be surprised how happy they might be when they see you :smile:

wow - i mean we'll probably meet somewhere in the middle :tongue:
I can kinda relate. Sometimes i really like being alone but long periods of loneliness can drive me crazy. I'm pretty bang on extrovert-introvert.

Quick Reply

Latest