STw67
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm going to Sixth Form in September and i have decides on Economics, Law and History. I want to do a degree in Law or Economics. I dont enjoy History, i dont know if i will be good at it. I am only picking it because it is a faciltating subject and i want to go to a RG Uni, i believe it will help me towards that.

Am i making the wrong choice ? I dislike History with a passion
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by STw67)
I'm going to Sixth Form in September and i have decides on Economics, Law and History. I want to do a degree in Law or Economics. I dont enjoy History, i dont know if i will be good at it. I am only picking it because it is a faciltating subject and i want to go to a RG Uni, i believe it will help me towards that.

Am i making the wrong choice ? I dislike History with a passion
yes if you want to do economics Maths is often a requirement. For law there is no specific subject needed. Universities tend to produce their own preferred subject lists which tend to be far wider than those shown by RG. This is the Birmingham list for Law
Preferred subjects:

We prefer applications from students offering at least two A levels from our list of preferred subjects:
Accounting, Ancient History, Anthropology, Archaeology, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Classical Civilisation, Computing, Drama and Theatre Studies, Economics, English Language, English Language and Literature, English Literature, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Further Mathematics, Geography, Geology, Government and Politics, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Law, Mathematics, Medieval History, Modern or Classical Languages, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Statistics, World Development
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed