The Student Room Group

Date ideas

So I just want to know what do you enjoy doing. Most of my friends enjoy flashy dates at expensive restaurants but I’m just not like that. I prefer doing adventurous and fun things. I know every guy is different but what would you prefer to do?
Reply 1
Go GYM
Reply 2
Original post by Spain!!!
Go GYM

Lol no I do that with my friends anyways
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Lol no I do that with my friends anyways

Play football
Go to KFC and share a bucket of chicken. 😁
To the brothel
Reply 6
Original post by ProRoadman
Go to KFC and share a bucket of chicken. 😁

Interesting, I could definitely eat more than him😄
Reply 7
Going for a meal is the best
Reply 8
Original post by Gemma555
Going for a meal is the best

It is good but it gets a bit repetitive. I’m more of a spontaneous person.
Reply 9
Interesting, I could definitely eat more than him😄

Eat him.
Original post by Mess.
Eat him.

I already do.
Reply 11
I already do.

Maybe move to the booty then?
Original post by Mess.
Maybe move to the booty then?

Mmm maybe not. Don’t really have a desire for that.
paintball
Reply 14
You should ideally plan your dates around the things your date is interested in. First dates tend to revolve around drinks or dinner but past that, you could try bowling or ice skating.
So I just want to know what do you enjoy doing. Most of my friends enjoy flashy dates at expensive restaurants but I’m just not like that. I prefer doing adventurous and fun things. I know every guy is different but what would you prefer to do?

Bowling, ice Skating, museums, comedy nights, rowing, cooking classes.
Original post by UWS
You should ideally plan your dates around the things your date is interested in. First dates tend to revolve around drinks or dinner but past that, you could try bowling or ice skating.

I don’t drink so we can’t really do that. We’re past the first dates stage. We’ve been bowling and ice skating aswell lol.
Alpaca shaving.

Attachment not found
Reply 18
I don’t drink so we can’t really do that. We’re past the first dates stage. We’ve been bowling and ice skating aswell lol.

Something you could do together is take up a class such as cookery. Weekly dates would be sorted and that sets up a nice future opportunity to cook for each other.
Original post by UWS
Something you could do together is take up a class such as cookery. Weekly dates would be sorted and that sets up a nice future opportunity to cook for each other.

Thanks for the idea!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest