Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are advantages of using a light sensor rather then the disappearing cross method to monitor precipitation?

ReputationRep:
    Light sensors give you a quantitative value whereas the time taken for the cross to disappear may be subjective

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savage_queen)
    Light sensors give you a quantitative value whereas the time taken for the cross to disappear may be subjective
    Thanks so much. I am trying to get ready for year 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfinityMist)
    Thanks so much. I am trying to get ready for year 11.
    Np, good luck for year 11. I'm sure you'll be great!

ReputationRep:
    Np, good luck for year 11. I'm sure you'll be great!
    Thanks, hope you have a very good rest of the day.
    Its annoying I cant find this practical with the light sensor on the internet .

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, hope you have a very good rest of the day.
    Its annoying I can find this practical with the light sensor on the internet .
    Thanks, you too! I did my GCSEs this year and we didn't have the light sensor practical so maybe just stick with the disappearing cross one and use a light sensor additionally?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too! I did my GCSEs this year and we didn't have the light sensor practical so maybe just stick with the disappearing cross one and use a light sensor additionally?
    How did you find them? Did you do triple?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find them? Did you do triple?
    Yup, I did triple higher. The sciences went alright: chemistry was probably the best, then physics and biology was meh (not a fan of biology as you can tell!). I'm predicted 7-9 and achieved 8s+9s in the mock so hopefully my results follow suit. But feel free to PM me if you have any more questions

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I did triple higher. The sciences went alright: chemistry was probably the best, then physics and biology was meh (not a fan of biology as you can tell!). I'm predicted 7-9 and achieved 8s+9s in the mock so hopefully my results follow suit. But feel free to PM me if you have any more questions
    Thank you so much. You will probably achieve 8s-9s you seem to know your content really well . I did my year 10 mocks and got 9,8,8 which in glad with but still want to aim for full 9s in year 11 mock.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much. You will probably achieve 8s-9s you seem to know your content really well . I did my year 10 mocks and got 9,8,8 which in glad with but still want to aim for full 9s in year 11 mock.
    Thank you very much! Those are amazing grades, keep up the revision and do a little bit every day which will really benefit your understanding of the course. I'm sure you'll do really well so good luck

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=savage_queen;78531380]

Savage queen, can you please help me ? ...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Legends, BTS;78540904]

Savage queen, can you please help me ? ...
    Sure, what do you need help with?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 26, 2018

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.