The Student Room Group

HELP - Dissertation, 3 exams and essay all due within space of a month

My disso is due 01/08, exams in week of 16th - 20th July and 3000 literature review on 13th July.

My course is human bioscience so pretty hefty content. The exams are immunology, genetics and health and disease. The first is going to be very hard, the second moderate and last a piece of cake.

I have done majority of disso research, it a systematic literature review and all i need to do is the results discussion / conclusion and intro. Methods are mostly complete.

The lit review for essay is about hydration in sport and I am so not in to this subject! I am a bit clueless with doing a narrative literature review.

I am really panicked as I can't see it being possible. Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated.
Original post by Chezmunt
My disso is due 01/08, exams in week of 16th - 20th July and 3000 literature review on 13th July.

My course is human bioscience so pretty hefty content. The exams are immunology, genetics and health and disease. The first is going to be very hard, the second moderate and last a piece of cake.

I have done majority of disso research, it a systematic literature review and all i need to do is the results discussion / conclusion and intro. Methods are mostly complete.

The lit review for essay is about hydration in sport and I am so not in to this subject! I am a bit clueless with doing a narrative literature review.

I am really panicked as I can't see it being possible. Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated.

Isn't this pretty much the same for everyone on your course? In other words, it's perfectly possible because everyone does it?
Original post by Chezmunt

I had a similar situation back in May with my dissertation, a 5000 word final project and 3 honours exams occurring within the space of a month and a half.
I just went into auto-pilot and didn't get bogged down by feeling sorry for myself or getting depressed over what had to be done.

Take it day by day, give it your all, and think about August when this will all be finished and you can relax :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending