The Student Room Group

can't tell if I have a crush on this girl

so I have this friend, we're not like best friends but we're also friends with each other's friends and I'm invited to her birthday party so close ish pals
I don't have the burning desire to ask her out but I would probably say yes if she asked me, I think about her quite a lot but I dont get any of the like racing heart or sweaty palms business around her
can't imagine sex but I can't imagine that with anyone anyway yikes
maybe im just lonely or put off by the fact I know she's straight {although questioning??)
idk emotions are wild
The real question is: Does it matter whether or not you have a crush on this girl? In answer to that particular question: No, absolutely not. Just go with the flow and see where it takes you. Feelings and emotions aren't supposed to have labels slapped on them like items in a grocery store.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
so I have this friend, we're not like best friends but we're also friends with each other's friends and I'm invited to her birthday party so close ish pals
I don't have the burning desire to ask her out but I would probably say yes if she asked me, I think about her quite a lot but I dont get any of the like racing heart or sweaty palms business around her
can't imagine sex but I can't imagine that with anyone anyway yikes
maybe im just lonely or put off by the fact I know she's straight {although questioning??)
idk emotions are wild

Sounds like you LIKE her, but not on a strong enough level where its a crush. Sounds like you're just lonely; maybe you enjoy her attention a lot?
You may just be looking for a person instead of her in particular but there’s no problem tryna picture it, is there something about her that no one else has? Also if she’s straight that’s some tricky territory right there :s

Quick Reply

Latest