The Student Room Group

Is this a good EPQ topic

Humans want to see if other planets are habitable whilst destroying the one we already have.

I don’t have a proper title yet but I’m thinking of writing how anthropogenic reasons have caused the rapid decline in the Earth in general (like extraction of oil, the fact we have Plastic in the ocean, we are on the brink of a nuclear war and how that would affect the world) and if we were to move to mars, would we end up destroying that as well
Reply 1
If it's not about gym it's not good enough. Oh wait it isn't Screw that.
GET JUICY4LIFE
Reply 2
Original post by Spain!!!
If it's not about gym it's not good enough. Oh wait it isn't Screw that.
GET JUICY4LIFE

🙃🙄
Reply 3
That sounds interesting although I'm just unsure as to how you will actually answer that. Asking whether or not the human race will inevitably destroy the habitat they live in due to unsustainable resource consumption is a good question, but how much primary data can be collected? What will your answer be and how can you support it? You might not be credited if you extrapolate too much about other planets with data from Earth
Reply 4
Original post by Razz13
That sounds interesting although I'm just unsure as to how you will actually answer that. Asking whether or not the human race will inevitably destroy the habitat they live in due to unsustainable resource consumption is a good question, but how much primary data can be collected? What will your answer be and how can you support it? You might not be credited if you extrapolate too much about other planets with data from Earth

We had an epq meeting last week and the teacher who’s in charge said primary data isn’t necessary because sometime it just won’t fit into the question. There’s a bunch of secondary data I can use to support it but I’m still not sure that’s going to be how i word my question

Quick Reply

Latest