The Student Room Group

Are guys who are virgins turn offs?

So i’m 20 and still a virgin, mostly due to not finding the right girl yet, so I haven’t rushed myself. But some of my friends who were girls were talking about it and how they wouldn’t want a virgin guy. I then started to ask why and said I was a virgin. They seemed kind of shocked for some reason and started laughing but then said they don’t want to have to deal with an inexperienced boy, they said it isn’t a deal break but preference. I just wanted to know if many other girls feel similar to this or have different opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Don’t mind and don’t care.
No, but men who are insecure is a turn off for me.
Original post by Anonymous
So i’m 20 and still a virgin, mostly due to not finding the right girl yet, so I haven’t rushed myself. But some of my friends who were girls were talking about it and how they wouldn’t want a virgin guy. I then started to ask why and said I was a virgin. They seemed kind of shocked for some reason and started laughing but then said they don’t want to have to deal with an inexperienced boy, they said it isn’t a deal break but preference. I just wanted to know if many other girls feel similar to this or have different opinions?

“not finding the right girl yet”
this just turned gay so quick
and to answer your question.. from my experience yes it is a turn off.. dont go around saying “I’m a virgin” atleast you were clever enough to post anonymously or else i wouldve been all over your case. searched you on insta, snapchat and whatever!

anyway.. its the op we love virgins they love ****boys
Reply 5
Original post by runtime-error

ignorance is a bigger turn off
Reply 6
Original post by Aidenscott19
“not finding the right girl yet”
this just turned gay so quick

Coming from a guy who made a post about Fortnite or Sex. You really can’t call anything gay if you made a post about that
I wouldn't say they're a turn-off for me, personally. I'm also a virgin lol.
As long as they don't make that the one key point of their personality then we're all good :biggrin:
(but of course SOME girls might find it a turn off simply because they want to get down and do it with no fumbling or fuss).
Reply 8
aha.. which is exactly the reason why i dont go an
im not a chicken. ive got some confidence.. and about that fortnite ish.. it was sort of a joke. its a serious thing on your case tho. like youve never got laid b4. (based on a true story)

The fact you thought about Fortnite or sex shows how much of a degenerate you are and which part of this says I got no confidence? It’s a question, i’m not asking for life advice just other people’s opinion. Go back to stealing your moms credit card to buy some V Buck fag
The fact you thought about Fortnite or sex shows how much of a degenerate you are and which part of this says I got no confidence? It’s a question, i’m not asking for life advice just other people’s opinion. Go back to stealing your moms credit card to buy some V Buck fag

whats a buck fag?
I wouldn't say they're a turn-off for me, personally. I'm also a virgin lol.
As long as they don't make that the one key point of their personality then we're all good :biggrin:
(but of course SOME girls might find it a turn off simply because they want to get down and do it with no fumbling or fuss).

Thank you, someone with sense who can answer a question without stupid answers
Girls a lot of the time assume virgin guys are gonna be dorky, clumsy and insecure on their first time so It’s less about whether they’re a virgin and more of whether they know what they’re gonna be doing, also it would also be taking a guys virginity if they sleep with them so it’s also a serious thing to do as well
Go back to your 12 year old game fag

dont tell me how to run my life. “I’m 20 years old guy and im virgin is it a turn off?”
like seriously..
dont tell me how to run my life. “I’m 20 years old guy and im virgin is it a turn off?”
like seriously..

Fortnite or Sex? Like I said joke or not, this post could have only been made by a top class fag
Fortnite or Sex? Like I said joke or not, this post could have only been made by a top class fag

i love you bro. no homo
For me their inexperience wouldn’t bother me, if I like them then I don’t mind if our first time isn’t amazing. But I would probably wonder how they’ve gone so many years and still haven’t found themselves in that position. Probably just because a lot of guys I know just sleep with a random girl to get it out of the way and so they can say they’re not a virgin anymore. The only guy I currently know who is a virgin is a bit of a wet, creepy with no game so I kind of associate it with him. But if you’re confident about it and you’re still skilled socially then it isn’t a problem at all imo. In general I’d probably prefer a guy with little experience so I know I’m not just one of hundreds of girls and also so I don’t feel like I’m being marked out of ten for my performance.

Hey hi , I am a female myself and honestly I don’t mind a guy who’s virgin still . Everyone started out being inexperienced in relationship . Frankly speaking , there are boys out there who have never been in relationship , yet the love with significant partner turn out well .

Cheer up ! 😊
"So i’m 20 and still a virgin, mostly due to not finding the right girl yet,"

So you haven't found a blind girl yet? :tongue:

Just kidding. There's every chance you're handsome enough. On a more serious note, stop worrying about your virginity. Start meeting more women. The "not finding the right girl yet" is a cop-out excuse. Meet more of them. And there might be a few small changes that you can make to yourself and your behavaiour to convert more of them into romantic partners.

So your main mission is to expand your social circle as much as you can. And from there things should progress naturally with someone that you meet.

Only mention your virginity if you're asked. In which case give a direct and honest answer. Don't volunteer this information - as in the woman's head she'll be thinking "Is this guy just wanting to break his duck with me?" which will tend to put up their natural defenses.
Original post by runtime-error

And you don't get insecure? Young men today have a lot of pressure to impress girls hence why there is lots of suicides
Reply 19
Should be fine, most people like showing a novice the ropes.

Quick Reply

Latest