The Student Room Group

Want to be 15 once more

23 year old male, have pretty much wasted my entire life. Missed out on key moments/events through out my teens, always used to be a stay at home kid, didnt even go prom etc. Then Uni came had the opportunity to have a great time when I met alot of people at the start but decided to hide myself in my room for the entire 4 years now friendless and depressed at wasting my prime years and will never get them years back.

Regret being such an introverted piece of s hit. Havent lived the way I wanted to live all my life and now it kills me. If I can be given a chance to be 15 again, I sure as hell will not waste a single grain of time, but thats not gonna happen
Reply 1
It certainly isn't. Nor is it worth moping about. Make yourself have a better future.
look. im 19.. and just moved in another place recently and its the way you present yourself to people. we could hang out, go night clubs, meet my uni friends. just get crazy & fun around people. and engange into a conversation dont be the boring kid. it’ll boost up your mood and who knows.. you might get some hot chicks in cov university 🤪
Think forward
Only thing to do
Reply 4
Original post by Serena1999
Think forward
Only thing to do

I know but it hurts to think about my past
Reply 5
Original post by Volibear
Youth is wasted on the young. You still have the rest of your life left. If you aren't happy with your past, change your present and future so things don't stay the same way.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

working on it.....
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
look. im 19.. and just moved in another place recently and its the way you present yourself to people. we could hang out, go night clubs, meet my uni friends. just get crazy & fun around people. and engange into a conversation dont be the boring kid. it’ll boost up your mood and who knows.. you might get some hot chicks in cov university 🤪

I wish I did that during uni but I just got finished with it a few days ago so those days are gone
sighh i know this feeling all too well. i'm in my 30s now and literally wasted my 20s and teenage years doing nothing except eating and hiding away. only when i hit 30 did the realisation hit me that i was never, ever going to get my 20s back again :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
sighh i know this feeling all too well. i'm in my 30s now and literally wasted my 20s and teenage years doing nothing except eating and hiding away. only when i hit 30 did the realisation hit me that i was never, ever going to get my 20s back again :frown:

What are you doing to change it all? if you dont mind answering
Reply 9
Original post by mongodb
It certainly isn't. Nor is it worth moping about. Make yourself have a better future.

I know its not worth to regret about the past but I just havent gone through the things that I wanted to experience during my youth in general but I guess I can only improve what I have in front of me
Reply 10
youth is wasted on the young and 23 is no age, if anything the lack of you living your life should be your motivation to make more of your life
Are you making money though?
Original post by johnny.snow
Are you making money though?

Not yet, looking for a job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending