The Student Room Group

When did you start having sexual urges?

For me, I was 12, and masturbated a lot that year. But then I completely forgot about the concept and went dry from ages 13 - 16, probably because I moved to a school where I didn't find any of the guys sexually attractive. Then at 17, I moved schools again and made friends with these guys who I thought were hot, and have now started getting sexual urges again.
I started getting them when I was 12 and I haven't stopped masturbating since.
I did manage to stop for about 8 weeks once but then I returned to it.
I'm a guy btw
12 is about the normal age for such sexual developement afaik

As for me, my very first urges occurred when I was 15 and then lasted for about a year.

Never really felt such urges since. I'm now possibly asexual and definitely aromantic.

I may be wrong, but it's possible that the urges were derived from a surge of hormones at that time but who knows?

Yes, I am an anomaly since everyone else at school already felt such urges at about 12 or so.
One should also realize that I had many developmental delays (speaking, walking, puberty, growth, etc.)
Original post by Anonymous
12 is about the normal age for such sexual developement afaik

As for me, my very first urges occurred when I was 15 and then lasted for about a year.

Never really felt such urges since. I'm now possibly asexual and definitely aromantic.

I may be wrong, but it's possible that the urges were derived from a surge of hormones at that time but who knows?

Yes, I am an anomaly since everyone else at school already felt such urges at about 12 or so.
One should also realize that I had many developmental delays (speaking, walking, puberty, growth, etc.)

I am male, forgot to state that

Quick Reply