Akshath
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
*this is really urgent*
So my school just added computer science this year to the IB DP subject options. We have to present our g4 project soon, I literally have no time left and have to do something, my teachers are inexperienced because computer science is a new subject here, and I can't turn to seniors for help for the same reason.

So here is what I understand my team is doing, to kill the bacteria "fecal coliform" using different aspects of science, like using sunlight in physics or carbon or something in chemistry or other organisms in biology, and finding if any one or all of these combined are better than traditional methods. But from what i understand the results aren't even numerical, I mean idk if you can count bacteria, maybe they are counting the colonies, I will ask them (when and if they do come online) and update the question. So now for questions,
-what can I do for computer science?
-is making a graph using excel to compare the methods enough?
-what about the research question (I obviously don't have a question) and documentation, what should i write there?
-and about the presentation part, other subjects can just make a ppt and explain what they did, what should I explain? is making a graph to compare results the thing I have to present? and should it be a single ppt having all the subjects in or ppts for each subject?

Thanks in advance, I really need this completed as soon as possible!
Akshath
Rep:
?
I've posted this three times now, no reply for any thread
Akshath
Rep:
?
i'm just gonna reply by myself here to make it trending so more people can find it, can that even happen?
Akshath
Rep:
?
please i just need someone to tell me a few things about the g4 project, like what i can do for computer science, and what should i write, like documentations
Akshath
Rep:
?
ok we've successfully entered the trending page, now if only someone would reply and help me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (63)
15.07%
I'm not sure (14)
3.35%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (141)
33.73%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.44%
I'm not a current university student (194)
46.41%

Watched Threads