Content vs past papers for AS Biology URGENT

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have my mock exam for biology tommorow and the flashcards are so tedious and I have 10 mini folders of flashcards for AS Biology and one set takes me 2 hours minimum because my problem was that I din't go over the flashcards throughout the whole year and they piled up on me at the end. I have done about 5 past papers for biology and feel like my exam technique still isn't great.
I've done maybe 2 past papers for new spec and I got A's in them but getting C/B in old spec papers because they are much harder than new spec (personally).
I have a mock which will determine prediccted grades but I also have chemistry on the same day.
My question is that I have 5 packs of flashcards left whcih will take the whole day or should I go onto past papers because you can't do past papers before you know the content but my exam is tommorow.
Any advice is appreciated.
Anonymous #1
Anyone- I have my exam tommorow
Anonymous #1
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.99%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (10)
14.93%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (10)
14.93%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
11.94%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (26)
38.81%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (11)
16.42%

Watched Threads