The Student Room Group

How to talk to girls

Now before ya'll shoot from this hip i just wanna let you know its 8/10 and 9/10 girls i have trouble talking to. I'm total chill with anything below 6 you know. They are easy but the problem with 8s and 9s are that I just don't know what to say. Its like i'm not in the zone anymore.

Yesterday I met a solid 6 in a cafe and we hit it off easy and was going like a radio but then the 6 said she was waiting for her friend who will show up any minute and there she was...! A solid 9 :eek:

Anyways I couldn't turn on the radio like I did with the 6 and I found myself spaced out or not talking the talk like how I normally talk. Besides that now it was 6+9 = 15 so I was sweating a little bit too when one of them laughed. So yeah, pretty pissed about myself on how I cant chat up with the upper digits (8 and 9).
Say 'Do you mix concrete? Coz you make me hard'
Maybe if you didn't have digits running through your mind every time you saw a good looking girl it would probably allow you to think of something half decent to say
Original post by AmericanFreedom
Say 'Do you mix concrete? Coz you make me hard'

As stupid as that sounds if a guy said this to me in a non sleazy way, more comedically, I'm in
Reply 4
tsr is the best place to ask for sex advice
Reply 5
I think the advice needs to come from solid 7s or 8s or 9s... or dare I say the ultimate (10). I know 10 is like ultra-rare so not really expecting that but it shouldnt be a difficult for a 7 - 9 to offer some useful advice.
Say 'Do you want to go on an ate? I'll give you the D later' :wink:
100% success rate, never fails
(edited 5 years ago)
You look the 9 in the eye and say 'ifyouwantsexsaywhat' so fast she doesnt understand what you just said. Naturally she will say 'what?'. Fool proof method, works everytime, doctors hate me.
Original post by thatmememachine
Say 'Do you want to go on an ate? I'll give you the D later' :wink:
100% success rate, never fails

Hate to break it to you dude, but 0 out of 0 is undefined not 100% :frown:
Original post by MayoJack
Hate to break it to you dude, but 0 out of 0 is undefined not 100% :frown:

Damn. I'm a girl and I'd die of laughter if a guy ever used that on me. But then again I'm not a 9 so I guess this is why OP is having issues :biggrin:
Ask her if she can help you with a maths question and when she replies ask her what’s 1 x her phone number. That is how you get her number.
Original post by Anonymous
Now before ya'll shoot from this hip i just wanna let you know its 8/10 and 9/10 girls i have trouble talking to. I'm total chill with anything below 6 you know. They are easy but the problem with 8s and 9s are that I just don't know what to say. Its like i'm not in the zone anymore.

Yesterday I met a solid 6 in a cafe and we hit it off easy and was going like a radio but then the 6 said she was waiting for her friend who will show up any minute and there she was...! A solid 9 :eek:

Anyways I couldn't turn on the radio like I did with the 6 and I found myself spaced out or not talking the talk like how I normally talk. Besides that now it was 6+9 = 15 so I was sweating a little bit too when one of them laughed. So yeah, pretty pissed about myself on how I cant chat up with the upper digits (8 and 9).

Honestly dude, TSR isn't the best place to ask for advice on stuff like this, from what I've seen on other threads, the majority of TSR doesn't have any experience with the opposite sex.

The key thing to remember is that they are a person just like you, just like any 6/10 girl, just like any guy. They still have day to day struggles, they still are stressed about school/work/whatever. They are attractive, yes - but don't put them on a pedestal, and most importantly, be confident! You sound like a decent, funny chap, and you need to get into the mindset that you're just as attractive as they are, and so why should you be nervous? They're probably feeling the same way around you!
Original post by ShishaSmoker1
Ask her if she can help you with a maths question and when she replies ask her what’s 1 x her phone number. That is how you get her number.

And that is how great mathematicians pull birds
Prepare to be blinded by my beauty as I, a 10, enter the thread with a word of advice

Spoiler

Original post by oneflewovertcn

Spoiler

Well it's his subjective ratings, so I don't see the problem.
Original post by Joel 96
Well it's his subjective ratings, so I don't see the problem.

I just don't like the whole 'numbering' system. It dissociates from the actual human being and focuses solely on looks. That '6' in the cafe seemed lovely and easy to chat to - I would much rather that than a '10' who I couldn't speak to at all because we had nothing in common!
There is so much more to dating than looks. Sure looks get the initial swipe, but it's so shallow and superficial. Maybe OP should go for girls who are more outside of his 'I want an 8/9/10 whom I can't to talk to' comfort zone and find a hidden gem he has loads in common with.
Original post by oneflewovertcn
I just don't like the whole 'numbering' system. It dissociates from the actual human being and focuses solely on looks. That '6' in the cafe seemed lovely and easy to chat to - I would much rather that than a '10' who I couldn't speak to at all because we had nothing in common!
There is so much more to dating than looks. Sure looks get the initial swipe, but it's so shallow and superficial. Maybe OP should go for girls who are more outside of his 'I want an 8/9/10 whom I can't to talk to' comfort zone and find a hidden gem he has loads in common with.

Yeah, I agree, personality is a lot more important if you're looking for lifelong commitment. Evolution has also made us very shallow creatures, so we do require some degree of attraction too. I think that if you're a healthy weight, look after yourself and keep hygiene at a high standard, then I don't think looks matter that much, provided that individual has all the traits that make them a nice person.
Original post by Anonymous

What do you mean by '9/10 and 9/10 girls'? :confused:
Is the OP related to Raj from The Big Bang Theory?
I'm like a rubix's cube, the more you play with me the harder I get

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending