Poland vs Columbia

Watch
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
A must win game for both teams if they want to progress.

James Rodriguez, the 2014 golden Boot is fit and starting for Columbia.
Radioactivedecay
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Definetely rooting for Coloumbia, although this can go either way. It's sad that one of them might be eliminated since they both play brilliant football
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hope it's interesting

Colombia to win 2-1
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Hope it's interesting

Colombia to win 2-1
Thanks for spelling Colombia correctly
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Thanks for spelling Colombia correctly
Ah, sorry. I'm blaming auto correct.

Poland looking slightly on top so far. Both teams are definitely going for it!
Mess.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hope Poland get knocked out, such a boring team.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
Goal Colombia!

One of the most exciting games I've watched so far.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Poland are probably the most disappointing side of this tournament. Eight in the world, one of the best strikers in the world and not giving him even scraps to work with
Mess.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The match was ticking along nicely until Colombia nailed the tactic of rolling from one end of the pitch to the other.
Mess.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Lovely outside of the foot finish.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
Great from Falcao! Must be the end of the road for Poland?
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are Poland seriously the seeded side and eighth in the world? Absolutely dire
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I like how this Colombia side all want the ball in tight areas, they want to play with the ball, get it down and use the quality the have in forward positions to really damage Poland.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
Well deserved goal for Cuadrado! Colombia have just outplayed Poland.
Doones
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I suspect England would rather not play this Colombian outfit in the quarters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mess.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Looked like a save for the cameras but could tell he didn't want to land on his right foot.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Haha huge Colombian t_shirt

Toodle pip Poland
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
Deserved win for Colombia. Group H still very open!
scriggy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
England - Colombia would be a great game I think but they're probably the team to avoid out of that group.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
That was one ****ing camp dance 🤔
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.74%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.35%
No (110)
27.09%
I'm not sure (52)
12.81%

Watched Threads