The Student Room Group

how to get to prom

I have my school prom soon and its in London. my parent cant drive and I cant afford a limo or anything. my parents want me to use public transport but im worried I will look weird on the tube in a prom dress, heels and heavy makeup.my dad said i can use a uber if they come with me but they would have to get off the uber n people would see him then he would hang round where my prom is for the next three hours. i don't know which option is worse what shoud i do
Go on public transport or Uber with a friend? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SuperHuman98
Go on public transport or Uber with a friend? :smile:

thanks. my parents won't let me use uber without an adult. do u think illl look like an idiot on the tube if im dressed up for prom lol
Go with a few of your friends
Original post by Anonymous
thanks. my parents won't let me use uber without an adult. do u think illl look like an idiot on the tube if im dressed up for prom lol

I don't think so tbh, people on the tube are too stressed about work to care :smile: and they would assume you are going to prom/ball
get an uber w/ your dad? he doesn't have to get out and you can always stop a bit further away from the venue.
Honestly don't worry about what others will think, no one will talk to you on the tube. And if you're dressed nicely, why would they think you're an idiot?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending