The Student Room Group

Breezing through school

I know this is going to sound strange, but my problem is that I seem to be naturally good at schoolwork. I managed 5 A* at GCSE despite no revision and have just done really well in my AS exams-again without really trying. I can't engage with schoolwork for this reason; why would I do something when there's no real cost of not doing it? I am autistic, which probably has something to do with it. This is a problem because when people talk about struggling with school I can't contribute or relate to them at all. Any thoughts?
Original post by Wonderlander34
I know this is going to sound strange, but my problem is that I seem to be naturally good at schoolwork. I managed 5 A* at GCSE despite no revision and have just done really well in my AS exams-again without really trying. I can't engage with schoolwork for this reason; why would I do something when there's no real cost of not doing it? I am autistic, which probably has something to do with it. This is a problem because when people talk about struggling with school I can't contribute or relate to them at all. Any thoughts?

Thoughts? Pipe down darling, stop being so stuck up.
Well by your standards, 5 A*s is pretty poor. Stop thinking your such a genius and just focus on your work. It's not like you have the entire specification for each a level engraved in your head before you've even learnt it, you still have to put some effort in. If other people are struggling, then at least try and empathise with them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending