The Student Room Group

What sort of things should I write about for my Business Administration PS?

Hello.

I have wrote around 5 drafts (more if you count for minor grammar changes) for my personal statement. I have included many topics that I love, but still am unsure whether my PS will be enough to get an offer from University.

This personal statement is due in January, but I tend to be very organised and plan everything well ahead.

I've done things such as:
- MD in Young Enterprise
- Read books on the topic of Business
- Done martial arts
- President of the School Debate Club.

I'm particularly interested in getting into the University of Bath, but the admission rate is only 10%. That is, unfortunately, the only University I want to go to. I've gone to other open days (I went to Bath too), and seriously, the only place that felt right was Bath - both course wise and living wise.

I don't know whether or not they'll accept me.
I'm also from another country within the EU so I'm very unaware of whether that would be something good to talk about as I know Universities value other nationalities for their diversity.

Thank you
Original post by DragilS
Hello.

I have wrote around 5 drafts (more if you count for minor grammar changes) for my personal statement. I have included many topics that I love, but still am unsure whether my PS will be enough to get an offer from University.

This personal statement is due in January, but I tend to be very organised and plan everything well ahead.

I've done things such as:
- MD in Young Enterprise
- Read books on the topic of Business
- Done martial arts
- President of the School Debate Club.

I'm particularly interested in getting into the University of Bath, but the admission rate is only 10%. That is, unfortunately, the only University I want to go to. I've gone to other open days (I went to Bath too), and seriously, the only place that felt right was Bath - both course wise and living wise.

I don't know whether or not they'll accept me.
I'm also from another country within the EU so I'm very unaware of whether that would be something good to talk about as I know Universities value other nationalities for their diversity.

Thank you

10%? Where did you get that number? That seems very low!

You need to focus on your academic interests in the subject how you developed them and why they make you want to do the course. Read extensively around your subject and the topics in the course description. Also talk about any relevant work experience and skills and knowledge gained from it. If you still have space then talk about any extra curriculars that aren’t directly relevant and what relevant skills you’ve gained.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending