The Student Room Group

do u find ed sheeran attractive?

title says it. like if he werent famous and wasnt a well known singer would u go out with him
Do you really need to ask if someone would be attracted to a fat ginger with pubes for a beard?
I don't even think people find him attractive now that he is famous
Original post by Sulfolobus
Do you really need to ask if someone would be attracted to a fat ginger with pubes for a beard?

but Ed is kinda

Spoiler

Original post by Sulfolobus

Who sings as well. He can appeal to a certain type of woman I can imagine.
well obviously he's older than me but his personality for me is so attractive like he left a concert yesterday to go to the toilet twice & in general i love seeing him in interviews but at the same time i mean i don't really know him...
ew,no
but his voice is good so.........
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
well obviously he's older than me but his personality for me is so attractive like he left a concert yesterday to go to the toilet twice & in general i love seeing him in interviews but at the same time i mean i don't really know him...

okay imagine his personality was the same but he wasnt a famous singer. would u date him? like his face appealing to u
Reply 8
okay imagine his personality was the same but he wasnt a famous singer. would u date him? like his face appealing to u

What are you trying to get at here? Do you look like Ed Sheeran?
Reply 9
Attachment not found

Original post by UWS
What are you trying to get at here? Do you look like Ed Sheeran?

i look similar
Reply 10
Attachment not found

i look similar

1. That isn't you.
2. Doesn't look like Ed Sheeran
glad to see u burrito. there are some very hot ginger girls at the girls school. shame all the hots ones have bf's. sigh
Reply 12
I've never met a hot ginger, so no
Attachment not found

i look similar

Thats a ginger model hahaha
Can a ginger be hot?
Original post by johnny.snow
Who sings as well. He can appeal to a certain type of woman I can imagine.

Women who don't know who Pink Floyd are?
Original post by Jono*
I've never met a hot ginger, so no

But you’ve eaten a spicy one right? I jest.
To quote one of my favourite social media posts possibly ever "Ed Sheeran may look like a bleached gremlin dipped in tomato juice but I’ll be damned if most of his songs didn’t have me crying on the bathroom floor"
Nooooo
Yes he is so hot omg (no homo tho)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending