The Student Room Group

2 Female Master Students Looking for rooms

Hi all, I’m looking for a room that could fit for 2 girls to share with my friend, or 2 rooms in a house/ studio near Manchester City centre/ Hulme/ walkable distance to MMU. We are masters student studying Food Science in MMU. My budget is around £70-90 maximum £110 per week per person. Would like to move in at 5th July, no contract or a 6-month contract. We don’t party but we would like to hang out sometimes. Mostly spend time study in room or uni and now are working for dissertation. I always commit to university events and activities, and worked for part time when there is free time. We are quite easily approachable and happy to discuss any issue together. I would respect each other’s privacy. Please advice if there is any! :smile:
Original post by zsanbubu
Hi all, I’m looking for a room that could fit for 2 girls to share with my friend, or 2 rooms in a house/ studio near Manchester City centre/ Hulme/ walkable distance to MMU. We are masters student studying Food Science in MMU. My budget is around £70-90 maximum £110 per week per person. Would like to move in at 5th July, no contract or a 6-month contract. We don’t party but we would like to hang out sometimes. Mostly spend time study in room or uni and now are working for dissertation. I always commit to university events and activities, and worked for part time when there is free time. We are quite easily approachable and happy to discuss any issue together. I would respect each other’s privacy. Please advice if there is any! :smile:

https://student.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/?search_id=675617311&mode=list&

No contract or short contract might be possible for July and August, but it will be a lot more difficult for the period after as most uni contracts run the length of the academic year i.eJuly/ Aug/ Sept to the following period.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending