Aadnmik
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am going to a sixth form induction day tomorrow and the school has said I need to”come smartly dressed but do not need to wear school uniform or a suit”, as a girl what do you think I need to wear? I’m just slightly confused as if guys don’t need to wear suits, does that mean they can wear jeans? So does that mean I can wear jeans and a plain black t shirt or do I need to dress more formal? Pls help
Hannah47123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd say jeans would be fine as long as they're are appropriate and you dont wear a too revealing top. Usually its not very much of a big thing but I get how it can be stressful, hope it goes well. x
Aadnmik
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Hannah47123)
I'd say jeans would be fine as long as they're are appropriate and you dont wear a too revealing top. Usually its not very much of a big thing but I get how it can be stressful, hope it goes well. x
Just very confused as to if I should be dressing formal or not :/
Paramedic goals
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As it’s only an induction day I would say that you should wear something like jeans and a smart/ nice top. You probably won’t need to wear formal clothing because it only says smart.
MayoJack
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would probably say not jeans. If you have some smart trousers like khakis, then wear those and a button down shirt.
Ara8311a
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you have a black pair of jeans, maybe wear them? Then it's not too formal if everyone disregards the smart dress code and not too casual if everyone does dress up
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aadnmik)
I am going to a sixth form induction day tomorrow and the school has said I need to”come smartly dressed but do not need to wear school uniform or a suit”, as a girl what do you think I need to wear? I’m just slightly confused as if guys don’t need to wear suits, does that mean they can wear jeans? So does that mean I can wear jeans and a plain black t shirt or do I need to dress more formal? Pls help
Not jeans - smart trousers or a skirt and a blouse on top.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.9%
No (507)
66.1%

Watched Threads