The Student Room Group

MSc in Forensic Psychological Studies - OPEN UNIVERSITY

Hi,

Has anyone done an MSc in Forensic Psychological Studies through the Open University?

I graduated with a BSc Psychology & Criminology 2 years ago and I am looking into my options for doing a Masters.

Just wanted to know if anyone had done this course in particular or anything similar at OU - how did you find it? What is the set-up like etc?

Any info you may think will be useful!

Thank you :h:
I haven't done this, but I am in the process of signing up and (hopefully) being accepted to being the course in October this year. I have a BSc in Psychology, obtained 8 years ago, and I've long debated taking on a Masters. I work full time and have quite a demanding job and home life, but I really enjoy the challenge of studying so I've decided to go for it. I just hope I'm not taking too much on. I've been unable to find any testimonies/information from others who have undertaken this particular course, so please do let me know if you have any responses to your post. Thank you.
I'm just wondering whether either of you signed up and studied on this course? I'm considering it...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending