Help!!! Uni Resits!!!

Watch this thread
Monnique
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys,

I just want to find out if you can resit your Uni coursework in the summer if you didn't hand in one of your assignments i.e. in year 0 😫
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Monnique)
Hi guys,

I just want to find out if you can resit your Uni coursework in the summer if you didn't hand in one of your assignments i.e. in year 0 😫
It will depend on the module. If your uni rules say you needed to pass and you didnt then you may have to redo all parts and resubmit.

If you passed anyway then you may be prevented from resubmitting, unless the module required you to pass all parts. You need to look at the rules or ask the department.

In most cases unless you have good reason then any resubmission will be capped at 40%.
Monnique
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thanks a bunch! I will make sure to re-check the rules and ask the Uni.

But also, If you don't mind I would like to ask again, just to get an idea, cause it's really been bothering me. That is, if you didn't submit a coursework which covered the whole module at 100%, do you get a chance to do it again or ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
20.41%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.2%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
28.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
24.49%

Watched Threads