Refollowing A Girl? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I followed her. She followed me. Weeks after I got annoyed about my timeline popping up with a bunch of japanese sht like BTS and Blackpink. Most of this was from her so stupidly I unfollowed. Later as expected she unfollowed me.

Am I overthinking this a little too much? Would it be cool to refollow? Or would be weird to refollow? Is it more weird that I follow after a day since unfollowing?

Maaan I always get myself into only the dumbest sht.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I followed her. She followed me. Weeks after I got annoyed about my timeline popping up with a bunch of japanese sht like BTS and Blackpink. Most of this was from her so stupidly I unfollowed. Later as expected she unfollowed me.

Am I overthinking this a little too much? Would it be cool to refollow? Or would be weird to refollow? Is it more weird that I follow after a day since unfollowing?

Maaan I always get myself into only the dumbest sht.
Unusual yes. But ultimately what do you gain from refollowing? Presumably the same stuff appearing again. There are loads of people in this world, one follower is not a huge deal.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
Unusual yes. But ultimately what do you gain from refollowing? Presumably the same stuff appearing again. There are loads of people in this world, one follower is not a huge deal.
I understand, but I can't stop thinking about her. She seems to have much in common with me based on tweets, retweets etc. Also, my eyes have not seen such a beautiful person like her before. I can't even speak to her now without coming across as a weirdo 😢. I don't mind losing any random follower but her...😣. If I follow now it would be so clear that I couldn't stop thinking about her and went off to search her profile and follow. Aaarghhh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (280)
48.03%
No (67)
11.49%
I'm not old enough (236)
40.48%

Watched Threads