Have I ever been in love? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve had two relationships but I don’t think I’ve been in love.
When the relationships ended, I wasn’t heartbroken I accepted it and moved on (didn’t cry etc). I don’t know how it feels and so I’m wondering if I have ever been in love.
I also don’t know if I will fall in love and it worries me because when I think about it, I find people attractive but when it comes to if I would date them, I only find a few guys suitable.
Please help.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve had two relationships but I don’t think I’ve been in love.
When the relationships ended, I wasn’t heartbroken I accepted it and moved on (didn’t cry etc). I don’t know how it feels and so I’m wondering if I have ever been in love.
I also don’t know if I will fall in love and it worries me because when I think about it, I find people attractive but when it comes to if I would date them, I only find a few guys suitable.
Please help.
To be honest, if you don’t miss them after a break up then you most likely didn’t love them. I had a recent break up about a month ago. I still think about her everyday and miss her.
Erika_Ashton
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi friend,

Breakups don't always necessitate a big emotional breakdown. Sometimes breaking up with someone is the result of realizing that you weren't compatible as a couple, and it's okay if you're not torn up about it.

As far as never being in love in the future, I would cut yourself a little slack. I think that a big part of committing to someone long term is realizing that there are going to be days that you may not feel love towards them. This doesn't mean that you won't feel love in the future; it just means that you have to work a little harder at the relationship. Give yourself time and grace in finding that special someone. I've heard that it happens when you least expect it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.59%
12.72%
12.47%
18.58%
23.19%
19.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise