The Student Room Group

Two years my friend. Romantic future?

Like many topics on this I'm trying to figure out whether or not she likes me. Bit of backstory, I had been working with her for over a year and a half and once I left we kept in contact as good friends however I have developed a thing for her over the last couple of months.

Whether or not she has a thing for me I am extremely uncertain and it's because of that uncertainty I managed to drunkenly make it obvious I liked her but didn't make a move due too lack of balls. We didn't chat for a couple of days which we normally would have so it was a bit awkward. I strike up a conversation eventually because I grew small balls, took a few questions over and back but got things flowing again and had done so over the last couple of weeks to the point of where it's back to normal.

Since that night our conversations have changed, I've been a little bit more open about myself as has she but maybe that's just friendship!

A couple of things stick out, firstly we went for a couple of drinks five of us in total and as me and her left one lad jokingly said try not to kiss, she didn't say anything and sort of glanced to the ground we turned on her heels and talked not awkwardly the whole way back to a taxi. Secondly she has a couple of times said the word mate toward me am I to assume that's a bad thing? Not sure how to decipher all of this or what my next move should be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending