The Student Room Group

Women consider 80% of men below average

^

What do people think of this stat?

Scroll to see replies

It can suck my left tit
Reply 2
If most the men they encounter are 'below average', it suggests that they don't have a coherent view of what 'average' is.

From where has this stat materialised?
It depends on the women asked. Is this single women or women with partners? women in partners will be more likely to agree with this since they feel that their partners are above average.
If a woman described me as below average then I'd assume she's a lesbian or likes effeminate boys and move on with my life.
Reply 5
Yes, quite - hence my interest in the context/origin.
It’s probably true and we have to settle for goons whereas they’re always on the look out for the best trophy babe.
Reply 7
It is worse as 100% of men regard women below average therefore women have a more fair view of men.
It sounds like one of those stats straight out of a marketing company that has been taken out of context.

However I suspect many self-pitying men will use it to blame women for their own sexual failures rather than take responsibility.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kevin70
It is worse as 100% of men regard women below average therefore women have a more fair view of men.

100% lol

Study comes from okcupid
Reply 10
Maybe it's just full of drongos on there and they are right?
Sad situation!
Reply 12
Can you provide us with a source to that statement?
Original post by gjd800
Maybe it's just full of drongos on there and they are right?

probably
Another way of putting this is "Women have unrealistic expectations, think they are more important than they actually are, expect men to be perfect human beings and are unwilling/too immature to work on a relationship and give men enough time."
Original post by Unknown-99
Another way of putting this is "Women have unrealistic expectations, think they are more important than they actually are, expect men to be perfect human beings and are unwilling/too immature to work on a relationship and give men enough time."

the study seems quite fallible though
Reply 16
It doesn't really matter because in the moment the girl is still gonna put it in her mouth and suck it
Original post by Afforestation
the study seems quite fallible though

Where is it from?
Below average in what? Looks? Height? Penis size?
Original post by CTLeafez
Below average in what? Looks? Height? Penis size?

attractiveness

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending