The Student Room Group

Go to College outfits

I’m starting a new college in September and I’m just wondering what your “go to” outfits are?

At my previous college I’ve always just worn a hoodie and leggings but I want to make a better impression at my new college.

What does everyone else wear?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Animalstudent
I’m starting a new college in September and I’m just wondering what your “go to” outfits are?

At my previous college I’ve always just worn a hoodie and leggings but I want to make a better impression at my new college.

Make a good impression with your personality, not with what you wear. As long as you don't dress like a sket, no one gives a ****
Reply 2
Original post by Animalstudent

Depends on your fashion taste. I went for ripped jeans and a quirky t-shirt most days, have a couple staple jackets and that was my look. I like the 80s mom jeans vibe, but eventually you'll give up and even just attending will be an achievement.
I wore black super skinny jeans with either a t-shirt, plaid shirt or a knitted jumper. I had a couple of jackets; denim, leather, bomber that I always wore. When I couldn't be bothered or just had one lesson, I normally threw on a hoodie with black jeans. Shoewise I either wore black slip-on shoes, white converse or vans. If it was very cold then I'd put boots on.

Just a few outfits I wore. I had an obsession with my denim jacket in college and wore it with everything.

Black jeans with red plaid shirt and leather jacket.

Black jeans with white shirt and denim jacket.

Black jeans with light grey hoodie and denim jacket.

Black jeans with a yellow (or any colour) knitted jumper or yellow cardigan.

Whatever you wear, make sure you are comfortable in it and that you like it. Don't go wearing something that you don't like just because someone else likes it or whatever.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest