The Student Room Group

Two girls

My ex and I broke up a couple years ago and we are both in a relationship. I personally never got over her and she recently told me that she doesn't know whether or not to stay with her current boyfriend or to try things again with me.

Im hoping she tries with me again but I don't know how to persuade her to come back to me.

If she does I don't know how to tell my gf that I'm leaving g her for my ex cause its an ******* thing to do.

I love them both bit I will always want my ex more
How do I persuade my ex to come back to me
And how to I tell my gf that leaving her for my ex??

Any advice would be very helpful
Original post by Jay.hs
My ex and I broke up a couple years ago and we are both in a relationship. I personally never got over her and she recently told me that she doesn't know whether or not to stay with her current boyfriend or to try things again with me.

Im hoping she tries with me again but I don't know how to persuade her to come back to me.

If she does I don't know how to tell my gf that I'm leaving g her for my ex cause its an ******* thing to do.

I love them both bit I will always want my ex more
How do I persuade my ex to come back to me
And how to I tell my gf that leaving her for my ex??

Any advice would be very helpful

bruh keep one as a side chick.
This is very bad, would you like it if your current GF left you for her ex? You would feel ditched and betrayed, so no.
Reply 3
Two girls

One cup
Reply 4
Original post by TheAlchemistress
This is very bad, would you like it if your current GF left you for her ex? You would feel ditched and betrayed, so no.

She has kissed him infront of me so...
Original post by Jay.hs
She has kissed him infront of me so...

No.
Fam allow that, why do you wanna go back? Stop looking back and start looking forward. There’s a reason why you two broke up in the first place. Why do you think things will be different this time round?
Original post by as125
Two girls

One cup

thats honestly what i thought this was going to be about
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
thats honestly what i thought this was going to be about

Same, as soon as I read the title I was like ok, this is about that filthy video

Just had to post it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending