What factor was significant to the development of medcine medieval-renaisance?

Watch
Rohaib Hussain
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I would be eternally gratefully if anyone could give me reaosn why as well. Thanks. Which 2 are more important? Thanks again.

hat factor was significant to the development of medcine medieval-renaisance? un-watch

GovernmeT
Religion
-Individual genius
-Economy
-War
-Communication
-Science and Technology
-Chance
-Supernatural be
HSennett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The invention of the printing press in the Renaissance period certainly helped the spread of medical ideas through the form of print which I think is certainly important.
I would also say the challenging of the Roman Catholic Church during this period (The Reformation) would also help the development of medicine as previous to this they had limited medical learning,
If you need any more help let me know
Rohaib Hussain
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by HSennett)
The invention of the printing press in the Renaissance period certainly helped the spread of medical ideas through the form of print which I think is certainly important.
I would also say the challenging of the Roman Catholic Church during this period (The Reformation) would also help the development of medicine as previous to this they had limited medical learning,
If you need any more help let me know
Thanks Sennet, you are a life saver, who has been bothered to reply. thank you mate , you are a very good person!
HSennett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rohaib Hussain)
Thanks Sennet, you are a life saver, who has been bothered to reply. thank you mate , you are a very good person!
No worries!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads