Gcse aqa combined trilogy physics specimen paper 1h 2018 (set 2) Watch

Gonna Fail :)
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know what will come up on combined trilogy: physics 1H 2018 (set 2) or where I could find a mark scheme?? Thanks
alphabetagam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Is this your mock exam?

I am starting a business this summer for all Year 11s that will be doing GCSE science in 2019, with full topic summaries, going through previous exam papers, creating my own papers which will be available to purchase & showing you how to answer these exams questions.

All I will say for Specimen set 2 Physics 1, be specific when answering the questions !!

Best of luck.
Rep:
?
(Original post by alphabetagam)
Hi! Is this your mock exam?

I am starting a business this summer for all Year 11s that will be doing GCSE science in 2019, with full topic summaries, going through previous exam papers, creating my own papers which will be available to purchase & showing you how to answer these exams questions.

All I will say for Specimen set 2 Physics 1, be specific when answering the questions !!

Best of luck.
Yeah this is my mock. I have it tomorrow :/ once you’ve started your business send me a link as it may be helpful 👍🏼
alphabetagam
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gonna Fail :))
Yeah this is my mock. I have it tomorrow :/ once you’ve started your business send me a link as it may be helpful 👍🏼
OK. I won't give you the answers to the paper, as this would encourage cheating. But, let me reassure you, it's a lot easier than the first specimen paper in regards to content & the questions although you do need to be specific when answering the questions - the mark scheme is not very lenient.

As a last minute hint, please go through the things that my username regards It will really help !

Best of luck & if I can help in any other way, please let me know.
Rep:
?
OK. I won't give you the answers to the paper, as this would encourage cheating. But, let me reassure you, it's a lot easier than the first specimen paper in regards to content & the questions although you do need to be specific when answering the questions - the mark scheme is not very lenient.

As a last minute hint, please go through the things that my username regards It will really help !

Best of luck & if I can help in any other way, please let me know.
Did my physics paper today. Was a lot easier than I thought it would be - definitely easier than the specimen paper in set 1. My teacher said I got a level 8 bordering 9 so that is good - I asked her to mark it quickly so I got the result by this afternoon 😂
alphabetagam
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gonna Fail :))
Did my physics paper today. Was a lot easier than I thought it would be - definitely easier than the specimen paper in set 1. My teacher said I got a level 8 bordering 9 so that is good - I asked her to mark it quickly so I got the result by this afternoon 😂
Fantastic, well done!
Rep:
?
Fantastic, well done!
Thanks you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads