Hox Park Accommodation- Royal Holloway University Watch

spoony2799
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi everyone,

I'm a first year student going to Royal Holloway to study an MSCi in Psychology.

I was just wondering if any other 1st year undergrad's had applied to stay at Hox Park? I would love to get to know some people before we all move there! I didn't know if any first years were staying there so am worried I'll be with loads of 2nd, 3rd and postgrad students!
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by spoony2799)
Hi everyone,

I'm a first year student going to Royal Holloway to study an MSCi in Psychology.

I was just wondering if any other 1st year undergrad's had applied to stay at Hox Park? I would love to get to know some people before we all move there! I didn't know if any first years were staying there so am worried I'll be with loads of 2nd, 3rd and postgrad students!
I'll move this thread to the RHUL subforum for you
sarathesyrian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Heyy I'm an international first year student moving into one of the 7 bed clusters at hox park! I just looked up hox park on this site expecting no results but I'm glad someone else is curious about who they'll be living with 😂
Luci19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hello, Im also going into the 1st year undergraduate at RHUL and will be staying at Hox Park so I have similar feelings Im from Slovakia and going to study Translation
spoony2799
Rep:
?
(Original post by Luci19)
Hello, Im also going into the 1st year undergraduate at RHUL and will be staying at Hox Park so I have similar feelings Im from Slovakia and going to study Translation
Hi! It's lovely to meet you! I've sent you a private message
Hgomezz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi, I am second-year economics student but I did a foundation year and I am also moving to hox park .. I lived in Egham since 2016 so if you guys have any questions or just need someone to hang out with to break the ice and get cosy at RHUL you can hmu .
spoony2799
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hgomezz)
Hi, I am second-year economics student but I did a foundation year and I am also moving to hox park .. I lived in Egham since 2016 so if you guys have any questions or just need someone to hang out with to break the ice and get cosy at RHUL you can hmu .
Hey, nice to meet you sorry I only just saw your message! Thanks that's so kind of you! I think I'm just concerned that Hox Park is going to be full of post-grads and 2nd/3rd years and they might already have established friend groups so I might be a bit of an outsider What are you going to be studying and are you staying in a studiio or cluster?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads