The Student Room Group

BF not afraid to lose me NEED HELP!!

Hi guys, my boyfriend went on a holiday back to his country at the end of june and hes currently still there atm. But even a while before that i started noticing that he is starting to swear at me alot call me bad name etc. Recently, for anything i get mad at he says hes done and he cant take me anymore. Im not going to lie, sometimes i am wrong and i apologise and make up for it, but most of the time im not and he's just not afraid to lose me he says he wishes he could control me more or tie me to a chair and have me made to lose my memor , lots of ****. But when hes nice its the best thing. Today we had a fight and he said that he wants to break up but in the end hes like ''ill stay'' like he keeps playing w my feelings like is he gonna go or stay.. I need your help guys how do i make him afraid to lose me i want to be with him i love him and im sure he loves me too ig and im pretty much just hurt rn.
Original post by samanawais
Hi guys, my boyfriend went on a holiday back to his country at the end of june and hes currently still there atm. But even a while before that i started noticing that he is starting to swear at me alot call me bad name etc. Recently, for anything i get mad at he says hes done and he cant take me anymore. Im not going to lie, sometimes i am wrong and i apologise and make up for it, but most of the time im not and he's just not afraid to lose me he says he wishes he could control me more or tie me to a chair and have me made to lose my memor , lots of ****. But when hes nice its the best thing. Today we had a fight and he said that he wants to break up but in the end hes like ''ill stay'' like he keeps playing w my feelings like is he gonna go or stay.. I need your help guys how do i make him afraid to lose me i want to be with him i love him and im sure he loves me too ig and im pretty much just hurt rn.

Know your worth and leave him.

No guy should want to tie his girl up and swear at her unless it's in bed smh smh
Leave him!! He's controlling, and it'll only get worse!
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, LEAVE HIM
I'd strongly consider if you want to continue the relationship, those are done huge red flags, if not outright dangerous behaviours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending