Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i'm a guy in a group of friends of two other girls and because it's summer we want to do something together but i can't think of any ideas - we're all 18+, live near London and want to do something different to something like a meal or pub - any suggestions? again, we're friends so nothing relationship-y
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Threesome.

Spoiler:
Show
I mean come on...couldn't not say it
I'mCookieMonster
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm a guy in a group of friends of two other girls and because it's summer we want to do something together but i can't think of any ideas - we're all 18+, live near London and want to do something different to something like a meal or pub - any suggestions? again, we're friends so nothing relationship-y
You could do an escape room together- maybe look for a special offer on groupon or something
Dav3
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ice skating? Bowling? Crazy golf? Do any of your drive? Seaside if so or even get the train? You say you live near London why not have a trip there? Alton towers maybe there’s plenty to do? Me and my old schools friends go camping for weekend every summer for last 5 years maybe plan something like that?
Luke5125
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Head to the beach and enjoy fish and chips by the sea!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
Threesome.

Spoiler:
Show
I mean come on...couldn't not say it
Wow! Nice, not everyone wants sex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.5%
I'm not sure (57)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.57%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.43%

Watched Threads