mangola34
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so got my self in a hard situation:
doing media BTEC level 3- passed my first year year with MMM and my second year with a D*DD.
i applied originally for film and VFX, at middlesex,escape studios, Bournemouth, Hertfordshire and south bank. went to only escape studios and south bank interview. and got a offer from them.
i decided i would go for VFX at escape studios but after some persuasion from parents and some own choice i decided to drop that and film. now ive applied for networking in middlesex and i got a offer from them since they were originally on my choice list.
how ever the problem is that i dont know but something seems off at middlesex im unsure if thats the right uni for me. i know that the course is best for a job security but the uni it self. ehh idk its rank 100 on the league table.
is it possible to still pick another university?
Aiviloblue
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You could contact other universities that you may have been looking at since I'm sure the clearing process is still running, with your grades, as long as there is a place, I don't see why not. Good thing about that is, you can call up and ask and discuss, they should tell you there and then if you are eligible and accepted, they will then tell you to ring up the uni you previously had selected, in your case middlesex, and tell them to withdraw their offer, so you can accept the new uni, ask them about this process, they will explain it better than myself, my point is that it is not late too change, if you are having doubts, it is better to change now than later and create complications.

Hope that helps, good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (281)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my education (288)
15.66%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (183)
9.95%
Isolating with family (130)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (84)
4.57%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.32%
Loneliness (182)
9.9%
Financial worries (75)
4.08%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (170)
9.24%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.18%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (161)
8.75%

Watched Threads