British passport after brexit

Watch
Kevin70
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What will happen to the value of British passport after brexit?
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kevin70)
What will happen to the value of British passport after brexit?
Considering we still don't have the foggiest idea of what Brexit is actually going to look like yet, it's impossible to say.
Kevin70
Rep:
?
Even now British passport is less valuable than the passports of many countries inclding, Japan, Swiss, Italy, singapore, Germany, Sweden, South Korea, Denmark, Finland.
After brexit british passport will lose its value even much more. Many are now thinking Irish passport is superior to British passport.
Amrd2013
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
After Brexit freedom of movement with the EU to and from the Uk would probbably end, meaning that we would not be able to travel to as many eu countries. etc.
This would probbably decrease the Power and Value of the British Passport.
Kevin70
Rep:
?
Of course, we will be required to apply for visa before travelling to any EU country.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What kind of weird, spammy, answering-your-own-questions account are you?
Kevin70
Rep:
?
]After Brexit freedom of movement with the EU to and from the Uk would probbably end, meaning that we would not be able to travel to as many eu countries. etc.
This would probbably decrease the Power and Value of the British Passport.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kevin70)
Of course, we will be required to apply for visa before travelling to any EU country.
Very doubtful. It will almost certainly be VoA like most others.
HopelessAgony37
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did this ****ing brexit thing happen yet?
Kevin70
Rep:
?
After brexit we will have to apply to obtain visa for traveling to EU which a real extra headache and hassle. The conversatives are bringing the country to the edge of economic, social and political cliff at the speed of light. Factories either closing or moving out of country, businesses going into admin one after another ( House of Fraser the latest victim) housing prices teaching ridiculous heights so that almost no young person can even dream of owning his/her house, half of popoulation in London luving in shared accommodation sharing toilet, bathroom, kitchen in substandard conditions, homelesness on the rise affecting even people with young chidren with hundreds of thousands families living in bed and breakfast, minimum wage well below cost of living pushing many people into taking out loans with high interest rate, public trasport only touch and go, NHS in intensive care unit breathing heavily, gas and electric bills going higher and higher every year and so council bills, tuitiin fees from £3000 per years gone up to £9000 making higher education even less attractive.

And now even Conservatives want to go to cold war against Russia and EU.
I hope salvation is at least at hand.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.38%
I'm not sure (8)
3.42%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (88)
37.61%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.71%
I'm not a current university student (98)
41.88%

Watched Threads