She lost her verginity Watch

Lost big time
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Guys I need help my life is falling apart Me and my girlfriend love each other so one day we had sex and she lost her verginity and now she’s lost and got mixed feelings and she’s leaving me and coming back and I’m really lost that I love this girl a lot I really want to marry her but she’s fighting a war in her head and I tried to help her but she’s pushing me away but later on she’s comes back to me so I really need help cuz we love each other
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You can't even spell "virginity"
Evelynlikestea
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
how old are you both?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Pizza32
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I predict 14/15
Lost big time
Rep:
?
Guys I’m being serious we are 20 I’m just scared she goes and leaves me it’s the first time I ever did this and I really love the girl I’m not at point I’m not think straight or eating or anything I’m dying guys please I need help not making fun
Lost big time
Rep:
?
+ that’s the autocorrect
Evelynlikestea
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Talk to her about it?
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
Volibear
Lost big time
Rep:
?
(Original post by Evelynlikestea)
Talk to her about it?
I did but she’s sooo hurt and doesn’t want to talk about it whenever we do she keeps on crying
Evelynlikestea
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Lost big time)
I did but she’s sooo hurt and doesn’t want to talk about it whenever we do she keeps on crying
Did she want to have sex with you? 100%?
Kanairee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
From the sounds of things, she's been thinking about this a lot and now it's happened she's unsure of how to feel. She's got a lot of mixed feelings right now, she's not sure how she feels because she's going to be in her head a lot. I think what you need to say is something like this: 'clearly this has had a huge effect on you, and it has on me too. I want to support you but I'm not sure how to, so I need you to tell me if you need space, or if I can do something to help you through the way you're feeling.' Ask her what she wants you to do, because sometimes talking isn't always the best option, sometimes people need time alone to work through thier thoughts, I don't know her personally so I can't tell you which is the right way to react. I expect she's very confused, but you have to ask the right questions. 'Talk to me, what's upsetting you, how can I help, do you need space.' If you love each other as much as you say, the two of you can make it through this, so don't panic. Best of luck OP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (14)
5.93%
No (222)
94.07%

Watched Threads