Original post by Jacob Condon
Has anyone got any tips to make church go fast

go on your phone
Reply 2
Just stop going...

Stop going if that’s an option for you.

If not, bring along some homework and do that. Kill two birds with one stone.
You could go with your Bible and open along with the preacher when he's reading something from it. And try to pay attention to what the preacher is saying. If nothing seems to be working, I'd advise you take a break and go when you really want to go.
read the Bible from beginning to end, I do that when I get bored.

or listen to what the pastor is preaching about and investigate using your Bible to see if what he's preaching is true and not false doctrine and lies.

or find a new church that you'd enjoy
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Based on my experience, a great option is to find pleasure in Christ. This will make you enjoy church and going to church every Sunday will fill you with abounding joy.
Reply 7
If you have no choice but to attend services, just try and pay attention. It's not as boring as all that. If you have to be in the building, do what others said and take some work, go and sit in the hall (where they'll go for tea/coffee after) during the service and get on with something. Otherwise just don't go.

I'm curious though...why would you find it boring? Is it because it's unrelatable?🤔
Perhaps you could try counting your blessings...

depends what you are and arent allowed in church and if you are forced to go or go by your own choice tbh. Personally since I was 18, I used to go to place of worship due to an interest I had developed but in the past I used to bring toys and games to play.
Original post by Iluv2edgedsword
I'm curious though...why would you find it boring? Is it because it's unrelatable?🤔
Perhaps you could try counting your blessings...

It’s just repetitive and in interesting
If you don't like it, don't go.

Life is FAR too short to do things on a regular basis that you don't like or don't connect with.
Not my choice my parents force me to go
Reply 13
read and highlight your bible. it helps to focus u n you see the source of the preaching
Christianity is an extremely boring religion so I'm hardly surprised.
Very true
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox

Life is FAR too short to do things on a regular basis that you don't like or don't connect with.
life is the longest thing that could happen in your life? :confused:
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox

True enough. Life is already quite full enough of having to do things on a regular basis that we don't like or connect with. Anything we can do to limit that the better.
Original post by Jacque Inaboques
Christianity is an extremely boring religion so I'm hardly surprised.
Excuse me?? Speak for yourself
Calm down Shantelle it is pretty boring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending