The Student Room Group

Uni of Nottingham vs Newcastle Uni (Computer Degrees)

I wanna do a bachelor's degree for computer engineering there. I won't have to worry about meeting entry requirements since mine are 2-3 times higher than what they wanted, so don't worry about that bit.

These 2 are the only Uni's which will accept my types of grades, are high ranked and provide a degree with modules i'm interested in.

Nottingham is one hour closer to my original home (London) when compared with Newcastle.

I just need to know more about what its like to study computer related courses at these Uni's as well as there rep, appearance, accommodation, pricing, etc. Specifically students who are there now or have completed degrees from there.
Original post by WereWolf_Engine
I wanna do a bachelor's degree for computer engineering there. I won't have to worry about meeting entry requirements since mine are 2-3 times higher than what they wanted, so don't worry about that bit.

These 2 are the only Uni's which will accept my types of grades, are high ranked and provide a degree with modules i'm interested in.

Nottingham is one hour closer to my original home (London) when compared with Newcastle.

I just need to know more about what its like to study computer related courses at these Uni's as well as there rep, appearance, accommodation, pricing, etc. Specifically students who are there now or have completed degrees from there.

Most of this info will be online. You can also try TSR connect.

Quick Reply

Latest