It went all wrong

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I feel terrible writing this but i need your help. Yesterday, i confessed to my boyfriend that i was meeting my friends boyfriend behind their backs. I don't know how my boyfriend was able to forgive me but he did. However, i decided t tell my ex's girlfriend abut what had happened and she can't believe. She wasn't mad just upset. I'm receiving loads of hate messages which are bring my confidence down and my ex won't admit that he did anything which is making the whole situation worse...
What should i do?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel terrible writing this but i need your help. Yesterday, i confessed to my boyfriend that i was meeting my friends boyfriend behind their backs. I don't know how my boyfriend was able to forgive me but he did. However, i decided t tell my ex's girlfriend abut what had happened and she can't believe. She wasn't mad just upset. I'm receiving loads of hate messages which are bring my confidence down and my ex won't admit that he did anything which is making the whole situation worse...
What should i do?
Something is confusing here. You told your ex's girlfriend that you met up with your friend's boyfriend? What is the connection between the two people?

You should really block your ex by the way.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should block anyone who ever sends you a hate message for any reason.

Cheating is a terrible thing and it will ruin any relationship in which it has happened. People that cheat once are more likely to do it again and once this becomes a pattern, people that cheat may struggle not to cheat again, ruining their future relationships. Don't be that person.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (393)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.45%

Watched Threads