Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello :hi:
    I am going to be a student of this MA and I was wondering if anybody else here in the forum is going to be in this course too!
    It would be great to meet already some of you here before starting the course :wink2:!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    No one? :cry2:
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by MaggieFromIta)
    Hello :hi:
    I am going to be a student of this MA and I was wondering if anybody else here in the forum is going to be in this course too!
    It would be great to meet already some of you here before starting the course :wink2:!
    Hi Maggie,

We can't wait to see you in September!

There is an applicant chat thread here so I would recommend posting there to see if anyone is doing the same course as you or in the same department.

I hope this helps!

Susana

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Susana!

Since we are here can I ask you if is anyone I can contact to receive info about opening a UK bank account? Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by MaggieFromIta)
    Thanks Susana!

Since we are here can I ask you if is anyone I can contact to receive info about opening a UK bank account? Thanks
    You can find information about opening a UK bank account on our website here. Santander has a branch on campus, Natwest, Barclays, HSBC and Lloyds have branches in Egham and TSB has a branch in Staines-upon-Thames.

I'm a recent graduate from Royal Holloway and was an international student so I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. You can also contact our International Student Support team at [email protected]

Susana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
    You can find information about opening a UK bank account on our website here. Santander has a branch on campus, Natwest, Barclays, HSBC and Lloyds have branches in Egham and TSB has a branch in Staines-upon-Thames.

I'm a recent graduate from Royal Holloway and was an international student so I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. You can also contact our International Student Support team at [email protected]

Susana
    Thank you. I will write an email right now!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2018
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.