The Student Room Group

Do I have to send my results to my insurance choice too?

Hey, guys! I'm an EU student and I've just sat my exams and received my results. I was instructed to send them to my firm choice uni via email myself since my school doesn't have a habit of sending out results to unis.

My question is: Do I have to send my results to my insurance choice too even if I know I have met the conditions of my firm?

P.S. My firm hasn't confirmed my place yet bc I sent my results just yesterday. However it seems like I have already met the conditions on paper.
Reply 1
Yes, I'd send them to your insurance as well. Just to be safe. You won't be obligated to go to your insurance if they accept you, and your firm also accepts you.
Original post by Aranos
Yes, I'd send them to your insurance as well. Just to be safe. You won't be obligated to go to your insurance if they accept you, and your firm also accepts you.

Thanks! So does that mean that after they have changed my offers to unconditional, I have to take some action on UCAS Track to confirm I want to go to my firm or something? I won’t automatically go to my insurance choice if it happens that they change the offer to unconditional before my firm does, right? 😁
Reply 3
Original post by gabriella.kad
Thanks! So does that mean that after they have changed my offers to unconditional, I have to take some action on UCAS Track to confirm I want to go to my firm or something? I won’t automatically go to my insurance choice if it happens that they change the offer to unconditional before my firm does, right? 😁

Your firm has priority, so if your insurance goes unconditional first it makes no difference to the status of your firm. And then when Track shows your firm offer as unconditional your insurance will disappear.
Original post by Doonesbury
Your firm has priority, so if your insurance goes unconditional first it makes no difference to the status of your firm. And then when Track shows your firm offer as unconditional your insurance will disappear.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending