The Student Room Group

My bf and his previous girl

My boyfriend and i have been together for over a month. He broke up with his ex in January not sure the reason why.
So at first it seemed like he wanted to avoid her. They eventually crossed paths and he said “hey” and she said hey and he went back to shop. My boyfriend and i had separate things to get so we were grocery shopping separately. She went down an aisle he was on and she started talking to him..

They started talking so i continued to do my shopping while they were talking. After a couple of minutes i glance over towards them and he started teasing her a little. My boyfriends ex was pushing her basket and he would grab the end of her basket then releases it and start laughing. I went to the aisle nearest them and he was bringing up their old memories and their little inside jokes.

He then told her randomly “you need a longer T-shirt she said why is there something on my butt?, is my underwear showing or something” she starts looking down. and he said “na“ and started smiling while kind of signaling to her butt size/they was her butt looked in the pants she had on. (he didn’t directly say her butt size/shape but i could see where he was going with what he was saying) He asked her some job she had applied for and what was the status on it. And basically they were joking on each other the entire time we were there.

He asked her about her glasses and she said she wears contacts now and he said “oh you’re just trying to show off that face”. The whole time we were in the store he would randomly say things out of the ordinary to her to get her attention or say her name and just say something completely random that he could’ve kept to hisself. And right as she was leaving the store he walked behind her grabbed on her hair and yanked it...

just last week she told him she she was having a house warming he asked “you have a house?” She said “something like that” and he started asking her questions about it then finally asked her when was her party
In your previous thread you said 5 months. Just talk to him about it. You should've stepped in right at the shops. Considering how inappropriate he's been, you have the right as his girlfriend to say that you're not fine with how they're communicating.
I wasn’t expecting to say this but, he behaved so inappropriately! I’d be fuming!
Damn, I feel so sorry for you. I would’ve have been upset and definitely in tears. That’s so sad, I would say break up, but I’m worried you might say no, because I feel there may be a potential in your relationship with him.
Tell me, how does behave with you? Is he nice, does he do the same thing to you, like talk and joke around?
Reply 4
Sh*t girl
You heard the whole conversation

You have some secret microphone or walkie talkie on the guy
Original post by as125
Sh*t girl
You heard the whole conversation

You have some secret microphone or walkie talkie on the guy

I’m just baffed that he was helping his ex push her shopping trolley and not his own GF!! 🤦*♀️😵
Original post by TheAlchemistress

I would give some advice, but that’s too long to read 😂
Original post by ShishaSmoker1
I would give some advice, but that’s too long to read 😂

Her BF was talking to his ex and their conversation was inappropriate in the presence of OP
Her BF was talking to his ex and their conversation was inappropriate in the presence of OP

Oh... well I’d tell him to get lost and go back to his ex.
Original post by ShishaSmoker1
Oh... well I’d tell him to get lost and go back to his ex.

Exactly! 👌👍
Reply 11
I’m just baffed that he was helping his ex push her shopping trolley and not his own GF!! 🤦*♀️😵

Nah he wasnt really thinking about pushing the trolley, more like he was looking to push that ass to it's limits later that night

Insert [men are trash] comment 😂😂😂😂
Original post by as125
Nah he wasnt really thinking about pushing the trolley, more like he was looking to push that ass to it's limits later that night

Insert [men are trash] comment 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending