The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews vs University of Edinburgh

Hey,

I've firmed my offer for Software Engineering and Artifical Intelligence from the University of Edinburgh. But I'm thinking of taking a gap year and applying to St Andrews instead because I think St Andrews is a slightly better university. Opinions? Should I just go for Edinburgh or risk taking a year out and applying to SAs?
Original post by nallencooper20
Hey,

I've firmed my offer for Software Engineering and Artifical Intelligence from the University of Edinburgh. But I'm thinking of taking a gap year and applying to St Andrews instead because I think St Andrews is a slightly better university. Opinions? Should I just go for Edinburgh or risk taking a year out and applying to SAs?

i hope this post isn't serious.... st andrews is a better university generally, but virtually no university in the world is "gap-year better" than edinburgh,plus as far as i know st andrews doesn't offer that course... software engineering and AI sounds bloody awesome
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Have you looked at what modules St Andrews offers in Computer Science? Do they actually match up with what you want to study?
https://portal.st-andrews.ac.uk/catalogue/search?searchTerm=CS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending