The Student Room Group

wrongfully accused on cheating on as mocks

My teacher gave back our papers today and I got 87% on one of the breadth papers and 50% on the depth paper. He said that the difference in the grades makes him suspicious that I cheated but the thing is, if I cheated on one of the papers surely I would've cheated in the other?? Needless to say, I was shocked and honestly disgusted as I spent so much time, effort and money (on tutors and books and websites) to get that A grade and he says that I've cheated by looking at the mark scheme for the 2017 papers and that there's no way I could've gone from getting D's and C's to getting a high A/borderline A*

What should I do? It's quite awkward as he still thinks I've cheated but I'm determined to show him that I didn't cheat by doing well in A2 but there's a lot of tension right now.
I'm just upset that he didn't even think that I worked hard and got that grade because I'm usually an underperforming student :/
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah jeez your teacher sounds like a *****.
Reply 2
Original post by TheTree0fDeath
Yeah jeez your teacher sounds like a *****.

It's honestly put me in a bad mood and I can't get it out of my head. The fact that he didn't believe that I could get a grade/score like that in any of the papers just really makes me upset. I didn't want to argue with him because he already got offended that I said to him that my tutor is really good at teaching???

So lost right now, he didn't call out the people that actually cheated, just me because I got a good grade :/
Original post by S a i n t
It's honestly put me in a bad mood and I can't get it out of my head. The fact that he didn't believe that I could get a grade/score like that in any of the papers just really makes me upset. I didn't want to argue with him because he already got offended that I said to him that my tutor is really good at teaching???

So lost right now, he didn't call out the people that actually cheated, just me because I got a good grade :/

Just ****ing ignore him mate. Don’t let it affect you, he’s got no proof and he can’t do ****. Go smash your real exam and show him how good you really are.
Reply 4
Original post by TheTree0fDeath
Just ****ing ignore him mate. Don’t let it affect you, he’s got no proof and he can’t do ****. Go smash your real exam and show him how good you really are.

Thank you :smile:
Honestly am determined to prove him wrong lol, can't wait for a2 exams grrr
Jezus your teacher is a ass:frown:.How the heck can you acucuse someone of cheating when people can acually improve in school in a really short period of time if i was you i would tell my parent and ask them to talk to that teacher to not make this situation worse.
Reply 6
Original post by Granolakiddo
Jezus your teacher is a ass:frown:.How the heck can you acucuse someone of cheating when people can acually improve in school in a really short period of time if i was you i would tell my parent and ask them to talk to that teacher to not make this situation worse.

Exactly!! Like it's just annoying when someone dismisses your hard work and effort by saying that you cheated! And he had to cheek to get angry when I said something rude and made me apologize profusely when he didn't even say sorry to me? :angry:

I might get my parents involved but I feel kind of bad because I got them involved in another situation that's happening rn. I'm just waiting for class tests/exams to prove that I didn't cheat tbh :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Listen, just go to him and tell him, being accused of cheating with no evidence, whilst you've put a lot of hard work is not nice and you didn't appreciate it
Reply 8
Original post by MJ4545
Listen, just go to him and tell him, being accused of cheating with no evidence, whilst you've put a lot of hard work is not nice and you didn't appreciate it

I did, and he said that I was being rude and disrespectful, like wtf whr did that come from lmao??? he still thinks that I cheated :/
I've given up, like I said before, just waiting for a2 exams + class tests to prove that if I put in the effort, I am good at bio lmao
Reply 9
Original post by S a i n t
I did, and he said that I was being rude and disrespectful, like wtf whr did that come from lmao??? he still thinks that I cheated :/
I've given up, like I said before, just waiting for a2 exams + class tests to prove that if I put in the effort, I am good at bio lmao

When the opportunity arises accuse him of something and let's see if he likes it
Set up a meeting with whoever is higher up that you don't appreciate how he treated you regarding this situation. This'll ensure that he doesn't wrongly scold anyone else in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest